CURAquick is looking for providers!
CURAquick Clinic is looking for Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants who wish to be at the forefront of a new and innovative model of health care.
We want our health care providers to be independent clinicians with a sense of investment in their clinic and their career. Our clinicians are responsible for the daily operations of our outpatient-based primary care clinics located in high-traffic retail locations. Within this setting they provide health care, promote health screenings and provide patient education to clients and members of the public.
• Assess the health status of ambulatory clients age 18 months and older and treat clients that present with symptoms of certain common diagnoses.
• Provide high quality medical care, maximize clinic productivity and strive for optimum customer service.
• Interact with CURAquick Clinic retail partners and participate in the overall CURAquick Clinic marketing strategy.
• An MSN in nursing (family practice specialization preferred) or physicians assistant degree (family practice specialization).
• Licensed to practice in your state.
• Experience in family practice (preferred, but not required).
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Please email your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org